What kinds of posts will I see in Feed on nXlvl?
Posts that you see in your Feed are meant to keep you connected to the people, places and things that you care about, starting with your friends and family.
Posts that you see higher in your Feed are influenced by your connections and activity on nXlvl. The number of comments, likes and reactions a post receives and what kind of post it is (e.g. photo, video, status update) can also make it more likely to appear higher up in your Feed.
Posts that you might see higher in Feed include:
- A friend or family member commenting on or liking another friend's photo or status update.
- A person reacting to a post from a publisher that a friend has shared.
- Multiple people replying to each other's comments on a video they watched or an article they read in Feed.
For further assistance, please contact us on
Where can I see number of editions available?
To see number of editions available on nXlvl Marketplace, please follow the steps shown below, On Digital Trading Card Page, different tiers are listed. 1. Select the Edition/Tier of which you need to check/view availability on the Marketplace page. ...
Choose Who Can See Your Posts
1. Tap the Plus icon on the bottom of the app to Create a text or media post. 2. Before publishing, scroll through the settings until you reach Who can see this content. 3. Choose between Public, Followers, Connections, and Only Me. 4. When finished ...
How to Edit Published Posts
1. Tap the Profile icon at the bottom of the app. 2. Scroll down to the Gallery section and select the View all and edit button. 3. Find the post you'd like to edit and tap the three vertical dots beside it (you can filter by All, Posts, Videos, and ...
How to "Receive/Mute" notifications when someone "Tags" you on their posts?
To "Receive/Mute" notifications when someone "Tags" you on their posts on your nXlvl account please follow the steps shown below, 1. Navigate to the profile page by tapping the "Profile" icon located at the right bottom of the homepage. 2. Tap the ...
How to "Receive/Mute" email notifications when someone "Mentions" you on their posts?
To "Receive/Mute" email notifications when someone "Mentions" you in their posts of your nXlvl account please follow the steps shown below, 1. Navigate to the profile page by tapping the "Profile" icon located at the right bottom of the homepage. 2. ...